- PhD of Civil Law and Int’l Arbitration 2018 (Zagazig University – Egypt), Grade: Excellent.
- Legal Drafting of Contracts Arabic – English 2018 (American University in Cairo AUC).
- Masters Degree of Int’l Commercial Arbitration 2014 (Asuit University – Egypt), Grade: Very Good.
- Diploma of Arbitration in Construction contracts (FIDIC) 2010, (Assuit University – Egypt).
- Int’l Commercial Arbitration Diploma (Assuit University).
- Special Detective Diploma 1987 (Scotland Yard).
- Bachelor of Law 1984 (Assuit University).
- Authored around 500 legal articles published in several Newspapers & magazines (official such as; Al watan, Oman, Al Shabiba, Al Roaya, Oman Stock market, Al Osra, Gulf newspaper, Society & Law by Public Prosecution in Oman) from January 1997 till end of 2017.
- Participating in Doing Business Report – World Bank Group for Oman & Egypt.
- Participating in publishing the legal culture in Egypt via several Official TV and Social Media channels.
MEMBERSHIPS & Experience
- Assistant of General Secretary, The Arabic Union for International Arbitration.
- Authorized Arbitrator, The Cairo Regional Centre for Int’l Commercial Arbitration (CRCICA), Egypt.
- Authorized Arbitrator, Ministry of Justice – Egypt.
- Authorized Arbitrator, Bar Association, Egypt.
- Member, Commercial Arbitration Centre at Cairo University.
- Authorized Arbitrator, Commercial Arbitration Centre for GCC countries, based in Bahrain.
- Member, Commercial Arbitration Centre in Khartoum.
- Goodwill Ambassador for the League of Arab people.
- Experience in the legal profession for 33 years and in Sultanate of Oman & Egypt before all court degrees including The Supreme Court, in all categories of cases, locally and internationally, including cases of public opinion and interest via Mona Amer Lawyers & Legal Consultancy.
- Certified advocate at The Court of Cassation, Egypt
- Certified arbitrator by The Ministry of Justice in Oman
- Worked as sole arbitrator & member of arbitration tribunals, with a general experience in arbitration since 2000.
- Authored 2 authors in Int’l Commercial Arbitration Law (2014 & 2018).
- Member of Reconciliation committee of Feud (Blood Feud) in Upper Egypt as the first & only woman.